Saturday, April 25, 2020

Journal #3

18. Name one thing you make sure to do that makes you happy, hopeful, more relaxed.  
One thing I do is try to stay active and hopeful for the coming season of athletics. It keeps me happy, hopeful and makes things seem a little more normal. I’ve continued to follow the NFL and their draft that is continuing to take place. It brings hope that things will be normal soon and that football season will continue as scheduled. 


19. What impact is technology having on your daily life? Is this different than usual?
Technology is having a huge impact on my life right now. Everything is online now from classes to school work. It is a lot different then before since we use technology for everything we do. Rarely is anything on paper unless we print it out ourselves. 

6. How are you feeling about the role of sports in our lives these days?
I had previously not been too happy with sports being cancelled or postponed. I understand why this has been done but for many college athletes, this was their last year to participate. We have no idea when sports will resume or if they will anytime soon. Despite being unhappy with no sports on, I was really excited to see the NFL draft and how they continued with their scheduled draft. I hope sports come back soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that technology has a huge impact on life right now. It is super important that things are functioning online because otherwise we would have serious issues getting stuff done. There are definitely things we still do on paper though, including a paperback version of The Great Gatsby, math classwork, and history reading guides.

    ReplyDelete